CA GEN Developer Specialist
|Job Title:||CA GEN Developer Specialist|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per day|
|Start Date:||Wednesday 26 May 2021|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 16:11|
Developer - 2 Year Contract - Remote (Swansea) - Government Body (OUTSIDE IR35)
MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE (No Sponsorship)
This is a specialist technical development role required to deliver an exceptionally high standard of code in accordance with the business requirements. To work on various projects to deliver mandatory legislative changes. The work includes technical analysis, low level design, production and unit testing of code using CA GEN.
Skills and Experience needed;
- Provide demonstratable evidence of development experience (minimum of 5 years) in CA GEN in a UNIX environment.
- Provide demonstratable evidence (minimum 2 year) of using SQL with an Oracle (or equivalent) database.
- Provide demonstratable evidence of experience (minimum of 2 years) of assisting business analysts or business representatives to formalise or clarify requirements.
- Provide demonstratable evidence of experience (minimum of 3 years) in the production of low-level technical designs and documentation.
- Provide demonstratable evidence of experience (minimum of 3 years) in definition and execution of formal unit tests
- Provide demonstratable evidence of experience (minimum 1 year) of writing UNIX scripts (working knowledge of C and KORN shell scripting)
- Provide demonstratable evidence of experience (minimum of 1 years) of writing PL/SQL scripts on a UNIX platform.
- Provide demonstratable evidence (minimum of 1 year) of GEN development on an AIX (IBM) platform.
*NOTE*: During this COVID-19 pandemic, currently all staff work from home. This role will be similarly affected
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£500 - £525 per day
Java Application Developer
£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
.Net Developer (IAM)
£40000 - £75000 per annum + bens + bonus
Lead Developer (Java)
City of London, London