Capacity Planning Lead
|Job Title:||Capacity Planning Lead|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 14:39|
Role: Long Term Planning Lead (Capacity Planning Lead)
Contract Length: Initial 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate: £500 - £600 per day
* Coordinate and lead key Supply & Logistics improvement projects. Critically these projects will form part of a broad spectrum of improvement activity, some specifically focused on Supply and Logistics activities as well as programme wide initiatives.
* Develop Project Plans for all activity, manage the plan effectively through project gateways to ensure key stakeholders remain engaged and results are delivered to expectation.
* Facilitate the introduction of new processes as a result of any project work undertaken and to monitor progress of the results
* Prioritisation and delegation of tasks and identification of countermeasures for all off target items to ensure the successful delivery of the projects and achievement of objectives to time and cost
* Develop and deliver quality reports/feedback presentations to senior stakeholders at agreed frequencies and complete case studies for all work
* Contribute to the development of the business to deliver effective results and sustainable transformation
* Support the development of an appropriate CI training and development programme
* Consistently apply Lean principles
Please respond with your CV if you are interested and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's