|Job Title:||CERT Specialist|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Korina Kvadranti|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2019 10:42|
Looking for candidates with strong Incident Response & Digital Forensics backgrounds to work for a globally recognized company as a part of Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) in our Security Operations Centre (SOC). You will be reporting directly to the Principal Manager and work closely alongside other team leaders navigating a very interesting cyber threat landscape.
You would be working in a team with biggest training budget using latest technologies available in digital forensics!
What will you be doing as a CERT Specialist?
- Handle cyber-attacks and data breach investigations, as well as internal investigations
- Recommend post cyber-attack containment, remediation and recovery activities
- Generate reports SOC (Security Operations Centre) for internal and external bodies
- Support the Cyber Incident Management team and Cyber Defence
- Work to develop an intelligence-led framework to protect the company globally against cyber risks
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks (digital forensics, malware analysis, incident response)
- ability to carry out forensic investigation in support of Cyber Incidents
- experience working within the SOC environment
Base location: West London
Package and offer: £60-80k base + 5% bonus + benefits
If you are looking for a chance to work in a well-established international company, expand your skillset and further your education inside of the industry, apply today! The company is always growing and with it are your opportunities as well!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
West London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Cyber Incident Response Specialist
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits