|Job Title:||CERT Specialist|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Korina Kvadranti|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 09:39|
A leading multinational technology business looking for CERT Specialist for their Global Team to work on complex investigation and unique cyber-threats. If you have an Incident Response and Digital Forensics background and want to work in an innovation-driven business using all of the newest technologies in Incident Response and Digital Forensics, look no more!
What will you be doing as a CERT Specialist?
- Handle complex cyber-attacks and data breach investigations.
- Recommend post cyber-attack containment, remediation and recovery activities.
- Utilise internal and external resources to research threats, vulnerabilities and threat intelligence on various adversaries and attack methods.
- Work to develop an intelligence-led framework to protect the company globally against cyber risks.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in the technical investigation of cyber-attacks (digital forensics, malware analysis, incident response).
- Ability to carry out forensic investigation in support of Cyber Incidents.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Base location: West London
If you are looking for a chance to work in a well-established international company, expand your skillset and further your education inside of the industry, apply today! The company is always growing and with it are your opportunities as well!
Keywords: DFIR, CERT, CIRT, CSIRT, Digital Forensics, Incident Response, Cyber Security, Cyber Defense, cybersecurity, SOC, Security Operations Centre, malware, Cyber Kill-Chain, OSINT, SIEM, Cuckoo, Diamond Model, MITRE ATT&CK Framework
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Threat Hunting Specialist
West London, London
£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits + bonus
Information Security Assurance Specialist
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENS
Cyber Incident Response Specialist
£50000 - £70000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
Security & Controls Specialist
Incident Response Specialist (CERT/ Digital Forensics)
West London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens