|Job Title:||Change Director|
|Salary:||Up to £1000.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2019 15:07|
Contract opportunity: Change Director - London - initial 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £900-1000 per day - SC clearance (beneficial)
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
To fill this demanding role, you will need to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to build high performing teams
- Experience of leading scaled agile delivery and managing the associated commercial supply chain
- A successful track record of leading the successful delivery of complex change in the public or private sector, preferably with similar scale or reach.
- Demonstrable experience of programme and project management skills, software development, business change and transformation
- The ability to think strategically and analyse complex issues and develop innovative, creative solutions and approaches.
- Excellent influencing and relationship-building skills at all levels, as well as a highly-collaborative, team-player approach.
- Supplier management and commercial skills which drive excellent results and value for the taxpayer
- Clear understanding of and familiarity with reporting requirements for major programmes and the interface with a change portfolio function.
- Strong financial management and budgeting skills.
- Graduation from the Major Projects Leadership Academy would be an advantage.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's