Change Programme Manager
|Job Title:||Change Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zak Harvey|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 12:17|
Change Programme Manager:
A public sector organisation is seeking a Change Programme Manager to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects. Leading a team of Change and Project Managers, you will be responsible for delivering a variety of services to drive optimal performance across the company.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of Change and Project Managers to support delivery.
- Manage the full lifecycle of business change programmes across the organisation.
- Stakeholder engagement and managements.
- Ownership of project budgets and resources, ensuring successful delivery.
- Identifying risks and issues and resolving in a timely manner.
The successful applicant will be expected to have:
- Experience of leading teams in large, complex environments.
- Proven track record in delivering projects within governance frameworks.
- Previously built relationships both internally and externally (stakeholders, executives, advisers and suppliers).
- A strong understanding of risk management practices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project Software.
- Project Management certifications (Prince 2, MSP etc).
- Excellent communication skills.
Role: Change Programme Manager
Duration: 12 month FTC
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Obviously, under the current circumstances interviews and onboarding will be conducted remotely. When we return to business as usual, you will enjoy a mixture of working remotely and from their Worcester based office.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to the details provided and Zak Harvey will be in touch shortly.
Lawrence Harvey are one of the leading technology recruitment specialists in the UK. As highly competent consultants, we are consistently building on the excellent reputation that we have already established in technology recruitment. We work in partnership with our clients and candidates building a relationship through understanding so we can ensure we are always delivering to their needs.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North West England, England
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Technical Project Manager
£450 - £500 per day
MES Project Manager
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager
City of London, London
£500.00 - £525.00 per day