|Job Title:||Chief Architect|
|Salary:||£725 - £750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 08:57|
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to complete a 2 year project, outside of IR35. As part of the role, you will develop the overarching strategy and vision and act as a conduit between the Navy Digital Services and Delivery functions. As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience working on an MOD pprogramme.
- Understanding of the Royal Navy/MOD policy environment, such as JSP604, JSP465, DEFSTAN 21-88, NAF v4.
- Experience of establishing an Enterprise Architecture Capability.
- Practitioner level certifications in required architectural standards: TOGAF and ArchiMate
- Proven ability at bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical, mediating between people and communicating with stakeholders at all levels to build a consensus.
- Skilled in setting strategic technical direction
- Expertise of delivering an open architecture, and against reference models. The RN defines Open Architecture as "a modular approach to specifying, developing, acquiring and integrating, testing and verifying digital solutions.
- Substantive leadership, delegation/empowering and stakeholder management skills.
- MOD acceptable SC/DV required at contract start. MOD will not sponsor clearances.
Ocassional travel to Portsmouth will be required.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Architect (Consulting)
£75000 - £100000 per annum + pension, benefits
West Midlands, England
£475 - £550.00 per day
North West London, London
£400.00 - £600.00 per day
City of London, London
£500 - £550 per day
Senior Cloud Architect
South East England, England
£550 - £650.00 per day