CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) End User
|Job Title:||CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) End User|
|Contact Name:||Richard Williamson|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 17:49|
PERMANENT ROLE - END USER
A luxury End User brand, based in London are searching for a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) to join their business to work on a large scale Transformation, strategy and also managing a team.
To lead improvements and ensure continued confidence in the security of our systems and data so that we can provide a shopping experience that's seamless and safe for our shoppers. This is achieved by providing first class information security leadership, guidance, and support to the organisation in a simple, competent, friendly, responsive and cost effective way
Objectives & responsibilities:
* Ensure that the wider business complies with all relevant information security requirements, including compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), the UK Data Protection Act (DPA), and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and monitors information security industry trends and changes to the legislation and regulatory standards.
* Maintains an excellent understanding of the information security industry, including architecture, incident management and technical analysis of threats, and be able to demonstrate information security expertise at senior level, including being able to present information concisely and to clearly identify key issues at senior stakeholders
* Responsible for leading the effort in security across the organisation, including thought-leadership and direction to senior stakeholders.
* Ensuring that the information security strategy remains aligned to combat the ever- changing threat landscape.
* Lead the organisation's response to information security incidents, ensuring prompt handling and investigation of all incidents.
* Promote a culture of information security and awareness.
* Implement information security strategy, policies, shared security services and action plans, as required to deliver the information security strategy.
* Maintain control over execution of information security projects, including budgetary control.
* Pro-actively identifies emerging vulnerabilities, evaluates the associated risks and threats and provides countermeasures where necessary, including revising configuration standards and operational procedures.
* Monitors the development within application security and ensures that the development processes are consistent with standard industry practices, such as OWASP and WASC.
* Maintains the security policies, standards, procedures and supporting documentation, taking account of current best practice, legislation and regulation as well as ensuring adoption across the directorate.
* Coordinates external security partners, such as security consultants, QSAs and penetration testers, to ensure appropriate assurance is obtained.
* Performs internal security reviews and risk assessments, to be able to accurately report upon the security of data.
* Maintain the third party information security programme to ensure that appropriate assurance is obtained from all third parties processing data.
This is a high level overview of the role, this post is with a prestigious company, where their customers data protection is paramount.
Please apply to this role to be connected with Richard Williamson at Lawrence Harvey to hear more about this role - Lawrence Harvey is an award winning specialist Technology recruitment Agency, we offer services to both candidates and customers please get in touch to hear more about the value we can add to your search or your organisation.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's