Client Partner - Digital Transformation, Sales
|Job Title:||Client Partner - Digital Transformation, Sales|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Salary:||US$180000 - US$250000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Haynes|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2020 13:11|
Client Partner - Digital Transformation, Sales, Customer Design, CX, Cloud, Remote, F500, Media, Comms, Design, Marketing, CRM, Enterprise Sales, Account Management, Growth
My client is a Fortune 500 IT consultancy, with over 140,000 employees in 8 continents, looking to streamline their digital assets or in some cases, create them. They turn over almost $9Bill USD annually with a 90% repeat business rate (the gold standard for consultancy).
With technology partners like Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, and Adobe, they have grown into the top 10 largest IT firms in the world, off the back of striking a $2Billion dollar deal, they are certainly not resting on their laurels.
Why are they hiring:
The Digital team is looking to expand by 12 in Q4, with P&L projections showing the existing team is set to boom towards the end of 2020. This is off the back of two extremely successful quarters in what was supposed to be a "quiet time".
I am searching for a Senior Sales Manager for one of the world's largest digital transformation consultancies. You will be leading the existing client base across the Digital Transformation product suite to increase spend and grow the Digital revenues. The business leader will work across multiple Enterprise accounts in Finance, Retail, CPG, Energy, and technology areas.
The product suite runs extremely deep and will take a technical gifted Salesperson to be successful in the role. I am looking for a relationship builder that can manage the FULL lifecycle of the deal, someone that is used to growing revenues with existing relationships and can forger relationships across the Digital Transformation teams
Who am I looking for?
- A client-facing Senior leader, that is used to selling digital products in C-suite Executives across North America
- Although a revenue-driven, you need to be able to get the most out of your technical partners internally and externally.
- Someone that has sold design, CV, Content, and Commerce at an Enterprise level, ideally managing budgets between $16mil -$20Mil annually.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be coordinating across two business units to try and upsell products to existing customers across the country
- Limited Travel (until it becomes safer), they believe the role can be done mainly from the ground.
- Excellent bonus structure, Salary, and Benefits.
If you are extremely motivated, a good relationship builder, and used to be responsible for large revenue targets, this job IS for you.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Marketing Manager (FTC)
£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension, benefits
Digital Security Specialist
Up to £440.00 per day
North Carolina, USA
US$145000.00 - US$165000.00 per annum + Bonus, Equity, Benefits
Senior Manager - Cost Delivery
£90000 - £140000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Senior Incident Response (DFIR) Consultant
£60000 - £75000 per annum