|Job Title:||Cloud Architect|
|Salary:||£625 - £675 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 18:38|
I am currently looking for a specialist Cloud Architect, who can work in West London on an initial 12 month contract for this leading client, in an elite and innovative team of technicians driving this cloud migration project.
Required skills & Experience:
- Discovery of current workload within Public Cloud (AWS and Azure).
- Creation of a foundation pattern for enterprise public cloud utilisation, leading into a low level design for both AWS and Azure that enables governed use of both modern cloud native applications and classic enterprise systems.
- Tooling and automation solutions required for cloud footprint, with understanding of DevOps and automation principles.
- Policies, procedures and controls required for cloud footprint.
- Separation of subscriptions/accounts of existing cloud workloads into the new BU specific public cloud footprints
- Impact to existing IT operating model based upon increased consumption of public cloud.
We are looking to send a select few candidates, with telephone interviews first, followed by face-to-face, aimed start date: Mid-March.
To learn more about this very exciting project and long term contract role, please come back to me with an updated CV and I will be in touch very soon.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's