|Job Title:||Cloud Consultant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £80000 per month + 10% bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2021 12:22|
A leading global technology consultancy is searching for talented Cloud Consultants with experience in either Engineering or Architecture to help grow their Cloud Advisory practice. Helping to meet an ever-increasing demand for its market-leading services by creating compelling, well thought out and complex solutions for FTSE 100 +250 clients.
The successful applicant will help deliver high-quality cloud advisory services bringing insight to complex technology problems, leading engagements and managing a schedule and cost budgets, provide insight across enterprise technologies, and collaborate with colleagues to maximise and share knowledge and experience.
The multinational consultancy is an established global leader within Cloud and DevOps and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver world-class digital transformation. They are looking to grow even further in the coming years offering excellent progression pathways and learning & development opportunities.
These permanent opportunities are home-based with travel to client site and signed off between £50,000 to £80,000 with a fantastic benefits package including generous bonus and pension scheme.
- Min 3+ years' experience with cloud implementation and migrations, engineering or architecture, and technical knowledge of either AWS, AZURE or GCP.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services around enterprise technology platform transformation.
- Track record of pre-sales success, ability to position the business benefits of Cloud Solutions.
- Able to contribute to developing market growth in technology architecture advisory.
- Contribution to the wider capability group by developing services and people.
- Consulting or Financial Services/Corporate Background
- Any major public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, OpenStack) certifications are a bonus.
- Any DevOps or SRE related certifications are also a bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Cloud Consultant to enhance their skill set by working on the latest technologies and grow within a world-leading advisory practice.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's