Cloud Infrastructure Manager
|Job Title:||Cloud Infrastructure Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£475 - £525 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Thurtell|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 11:44|
I am currently looking for an Azure Cloud Infrastructure/Platform Manager who can undertake a 6 month contract based in Central London, to act as the Azure Specialist to manage their Infrastructure.
This role involves managing the support of the groups Infrastructure and all associated resources, including, defining architectural solutions, security and service improvements, taking personal responsibility to deliver our Group Digital vision across a diverse range of platforms both on premise and across multi tenanted cloud environments.
- Infrastructure and Platform management experience. Someone who has managed Azure cloud infrastructure in previous projects.
- Strong Azure Cloud experience. We need deep technical knowledge with 2-3 years experience. Someone who has clearly run Azure migration projects previously working at Enterprise scale, moving large apps and servers.
- Architecture ability. Someone who can design in Azure and work with specialist architects.
- Someone who can knowledge share: You will be the Azure specialist and we want this person to be able to mentor others in this space.
- Awareness of ITIL, experience in Prince, etc.
For more info on this role, the full JD and to register your interest, please come back to me with an updated CV and I will be in touch asap. Many thanks.
Azure Cloud Infrastructure/Platform Manager- Central London- ASAP Start
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's