Cloud Security Achitect
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Achitect|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Stefano Paganuzzi|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 14:10|
Cloud Security Architect required by my London based client for an initial 6 month contract paying £550-600p/d
The successful Cloud Security Architect will be joining an organisation going through a migration from on-prem to cloud. The security team is being built out in order to support the new information security strategy on a greenfield site.
- Detailed security design for cloud based environments (AWS)
- Creation of a risk register, risk reports and tracking related item
- Acting as the central point of contact for AWS Architecture for other Technology teams within the organisation.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cloud security designs; blueprints and artefacts are maintained and adhere to good practice.
- Responsible for defining how the client will utilise AWS in a secure and compliant manner.
- Expert in designing and assessing robust security controls in cloud based environments
- Experience in modern cloud development and delivery platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
- Experience with security testing tools which perform vulnerability identification, threat analysis and static/dynamic code review.
- Experience of platform and application layer encryption concepts and practices.
- Experience working in a continuous integration and continuous delivery model (CI/CD).
This is a contract role for a Cloud Security Architect, Agile and Applications working for a top company. To apply to the Cloud Security Architect role please send a CV or call to discuss options.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's