Cloud Security Architect
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Architect|
|Salary:||£700.00 - £750.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Stefano Paganuzzi|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 11:07|
Cloud Security Architect - London - £700-£750per day - 6 Month Initial Contract
An international client is looking for a Cloud Security Architect with DevSecOps experience to join its well-established security team in London on a 6 month contract
- Architect, build and implement security measures, validation procedures, programming and documentation (AWS, Azure Cloud Security, Application Security and Vulnerability Management
- Design an automated framework for Security Tool deployment and development.
- Ensure Products, Projects and Programmes are secure by design.
- Develop plans and implement systems and procedures to effectively secure company information, infrastructure, intellectual property, and users against accidental or unauthorised modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Implement and design API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security.
Skills and experience
- Strong Architecture background
- AWS knowledge (Native AWS Tools, Custom tools)
- CI/CD - Deployment pipeline experience (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform)
- Programming language (Python, Java etc., - Hands on experience)
- Devops container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, etc)
- Log aggregation platform experience
If you are interested in the Cloud Security Architect role and are available for an immediate start, please send a CV or call to discuss options.
Cloud Security Architect - London - £700-£750 per day - 6 Month Initial Contract
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £500 per day
Oracle Marketing Cloud - Specialist Consultancy - Perm
£40000 - £70000 per annum + DoE + Benefits
administrateur systèmes devops - k8s
intégrateur devOps - Nantes
Nantes, Pays de la Loire