Cloud Security Architect
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Architect|
|Salary:||£10000 - £90000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2021 07:14|
Cloud Security Architect
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
An industry leader in Financial Services is expanding their already hugely successful Cloud Security team by bringing in a Cloud Security architect to sit within the wider department. As a key piece in their archecture team you will work on large cloud migration projects helping to propel their security posture.
You will work in one of the most regulated industries on the planet, helping to assess and design cloud security platforms to ensure the safety of a billion-pound infrastructure. You will be responsible for providing strategic direction and design of cloud security products and platforms whilst adhering industry regulations.
What You Will Do
- The Security Architect will play a big part in the implementation of cloud security technologies, by designing standards and controls necessary to ensure the security of information assets.
- Designing, developing, and building security architectures for public, private, and hybrid Cloud based systems.
- Work to with key stakeholders to meet wider business goals, whilst complying to strict industry regulations and hardening the organizations security posture.
- 3-5 years of delivery and implementation of at least one public cloud security product (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc).
- Proven track record in one or more of the following areas: cloud security operations, cloud security engineering or cloud security architecture.
- Experience designing or building cloud infrastructures to meet overall security strategies within private, public and hybrid cloud environments.
This role will give you access to work in a fast paced industry, assisting the organization in meeting its cybersecurity goals with one of the largest financial services organizations on the planet. If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an employer who truly value your professional growth and development, please apply above.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Architect
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus package
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
Information Security Senior Manager
€90000 - €120000 per annum + + Sign on Bonus + Package