Cloud Security Engineer- Financial Services- Virginia
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Engineer- Financial Services- Virginia|
|Location:||Richmond City, Virginia|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 01:48|
Lawrence Harvey are working with a Financial Services organization who are looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to be responsible for the continuous integration of the cloud security strategy and governance framework for this Financial Services cloud program. This role works with multiple stakeholders in first and second line defenses to ensure that all cloud initiatives adhere to cloud security standards and approved architecture patterns.
This role can either be based in Atlanta, Raleigh or Richmond (Virginia), but will be onboarded and interviewed remotely.
Additional responsibilities also include:
- Create and maintain all documentation (e.g. standards, procedures) necessary for compliance with security controls and tool selection.
- Apply in-depth knowledge within a foundational understanding of concepts and principles of other IT related professional disciplines.
- Apply knowledge of best practices derived from operational experience to solve a range of complex technical and cybersecurity problems.
- Lead small projects with risks and resource requirements; play a significant roles in more complex initiatives.
- Explain and interpret complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- 5+ years of experience in systems operations or administration or an equivalent combination of education and work experience focusing on IT Security.
- Experience with AWS and/or MS Azure with a minimum of two years or equivalent on-premises virtual environments.
- In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
- Minimum 5+ Years of IT Operations experience with a further 2 years of Cloud Security and an IT Security experience
- Knowledge of Security Frameworks (NIST, FedRAMP ect.)
- Professional Certifications (AWS, Azure, CISSP, CCSP, Security+) desired
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £550 per day
Oracle Cloud Applications Technical Lead
£60000 - £75000 per annum + DoE + Benefits
Cyber Security Analyst
£45000 - £55000 per annum + + generous benefits package
Security Operations Engineer
£80000 - £81000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Information Security Assurance Specialist
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENS