Cloud Security SME- Richmond- Atlanta- Charlotte- USA
|Job Title:||Cloud Security SME- Richmond- Atlanta- Charlotte- USA|
|Contact Name:||Raeesa Patel|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 01:39|
Lawrence Harvey are working with a Financial Services organization who are looking for a Cloud Security SME to be responsible for the continuous integration of the cloud security strategy and governance framework for this Financial Services cloud program. This role works with multiple stakeholders in first and second line defenses to ensure that all cloud initiatives adhere to cloud security standards and approved architecture patterns.
This role can either be based in Atlanta, Raleigh or Richmond (Virginia), but will be onboarded and interviewed remotely.
* Act as the firm's key contact for Cloud Security deployment projects
* Collaborate with multiple security stakeholders, including Architecture, Engineering, and Operations to determine standards and security controls.
* Work with Senior Security leaders in the business to help communicate risks to cloud deployments.
* Work with DevOps teams to implementing security and compliance into CI/CD pipelines.
* Lead remediation efforts of cloud risks and vulnerabilities.
* Test and assess new cloud services to determine the risks introduced to the organization along with developing appropriate controls to mitigate these risks
* 3+ years working with/implementing cloud solutions such as Azure, AWS, O365 (Azure is preferred) with 5+ years of IT security focused experience
* Strong expertise (SME) in multiple domains, including cloud security, web security, and mobile security
* Strong experience in cloud architecture and security fundamentals including containers, software-defined networks, high availability design, multi-cloud, and serverless compute.
* Strong understanding/experience working with cloud security management / governance tools, cloud services, cloud access security brokers and 3rd party hosted services.
* Knowledge of risk management standards and procedures.
* Proven ability to build and maintain strong enterprise relationships with internal and external teams/resources.
* Prior experience that includes successful design, implementation and operation of enterprise information security service capabilities and functions in large scale, technically complex organizations.
* In-depth experience with enterprise security controls including malware, protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, content filtering, internet proxies, encryption controls, and log management solutions.
* Strong knowledge of cloud operational models and secure SaaS architecture in a world of containerized microservices.
If this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Architect - Cloud Security
Charlotte, North Carolina
Cloud Security Engineer- Financial Services- Virginia
Richmond City, Virginia
Information Security Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Cyber Security Specialist
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits