Cloud Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Specialist|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 11:44|
Cloud Security Specialist
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Package (Unlimited PTO, Private healthcare)
A boutique cyber security provider are looking to continue their charge to provide the best cyber security defense on the market by bringing in a talented cloud security engineer to help grow out their highly talented team. Sitting along side the DevOps team, you will be desiging and implementing bespoke security solutions both internally and for clients.
What you will do:
- Implement bespoke security solutions that continually push the boundaries and improve security posture of the organization and its clients (Azure Security Solutions, Defender ATP, Defender of Identity).
- Be involved in the full design lifecycle, providing input on evaluation, design, installation, and configuration of security solutions.
- Work to ensure compliance with security frameworks, evaluating vulnerability tests and configuring solutions when needed.
What you will have:
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Security stack, with experience in configuring and implementing solutions to meet client needs (Azure Sentinel, Defender ATP etc).
- Knowledge of DevSecOps including experience in scripting languages to drive efficiency and automation of solutions (PowerShell/Python).
- A drive to continually push security forwards, with an appetite to configure solutions that will stay one step ahead on any potential threats.
This orginization are leading the charge when it comes to designing the most secure solutions on the market. By truly taking into account client needs, you will be able to apply your creativity and impliment solutions that you will see making a difference. As a Microsoft Gold partner, you will be given access to unlimited trainings, and work within a incredible culture. If this position sounds appealing to you please apply above!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Security Architect
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Cyber Security Specialist - DV/SC Clearance
Security & Controls Specialist
Senior Information Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + plus benefits
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £65000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits