|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Start Date:||Wednesday 5 May 2021|
|Contact Name:||Musa Konteh|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 13:58|
Communications Manager - 2 Year initial Contract - Remote (South West England) - Government Body
MUST HOLD AN ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE (SC acceptable, No Sponsorship)
Support the development, installation and management of Army Firm Base Information Communication Services.
* RAR-KTBA59SR *
Key Essential skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of information and communication systems and services across multiple environments.
- Experience in successful project management delivering information communication services across a wide range of infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of MoD working practices and policy including JSP 740, JSP440 and JSP604.
- Effective and practical application of policy and strategy.
- The ability to draft and present briefs on complex technical issues in a language that is understandable to the layperson.
- High level analytical skills and a proven track record of effective problem solving, managing change within a dynamic environment with demanding timescales.
*NOTE*: During this COVID-19 pandemic, currently all staff work from home. This role will be similarly affected.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Sales Manager (FX)
£100000 - £150000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
City of London, London
£500.00 - £600.00 per week
£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Manager