Computer Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Computer Systems Manager|
|Salary:||£400.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||John Wright|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 14:55|
This role is responsible for supporting the operations and deployment of Enterprise Business Technology (BT) supported Pharmaceutical Sciences Computer Systems. This role is responsible for ensuring that enterprise computer systems System LifeCycle Documents (SDLC) meet regulatory and compliance requirements across Pharmaceutical Sciences sites.
- Review and approve System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documentation, investigations and change controls related to enterprise Business Technology (BT) supported computer systems.
- Support the Pharmaceutical Sciences Quality Assurance (PSQA) collaboration tools and infopath forms.
- Responsible to liaison with Global Supply to ensure harmonization of validation practices.
- Review and approve PharmSci (PS) procedures related to enterprise BT supported computer systems.
- Act as the PSQA liaison/oversight/authority for our business lines, support groups and BT
- Support Data Integrity assessment activities through guidance and/or review.
- Lead or participate on special projects, teams and internal or external global initiatives.
- Support site-based and global activities including BOH inspections and corporate audits.
- Performs job responsibilities in compliance with cGMP and all other regulatory agency requirements.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong experience and knowledge of computer systems validation practices and regulatory requirements.
- Strong experience and knowledge of System Development Life Cycle methodology and requirements.
- Experience and knowledge of ERES and Data Integrity regulatory requirements.
- Experience and understanding to align business processes with technical solutions.
- Good understanding of IT systems (applications and infrastructure).
- Functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Proven accountability, and demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, influencing, and problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to function autonomously in a matrix model and in a team environment
- Proven business management capability
- Proven ability to think creatively and to execute and manage strategic plans
- Logic and analytical skills - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all sources for answers; can identify hidden problems. Is excellent at analysis. Goes beyond the obvious and seeks novel approaches to complex situations.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Validation Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£400.00 - £450.00 per day
€300.00 - €400.00 per day
Network Project Manager
€450 - €500.00 per day
MES Project Manager
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
NPPV3 Cleared Test Manager
City of London, London
£500.00 - £525.00 per day