Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Engineer|
|Salary:||US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2021 10:01|
Lawrence Harvey are currently working with an innovative AI start up operating cross industry utilising computer vision and deep learning techniques to solve real world problems in an effort to hire 2 Computer Vision Scientists for their Boston office.
In this role you will be working alongside a mix of industry experts, highly educated graduates and a leadership team plucked from some of the most well-known brands in the US.
If successful, you will be tasked with the following:
- Author and Co-Author publications in some of the highest regarded journals.
- Attend conferences around the US to learn the latest and greatest techniques.
- Research, develop, prototype and implement Deep Learning (DL) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to solve a variety of Computer Vision and other Artificial Intelligence tasks.
To be considered as a candidate for this role, you are expected to have a background similar to this:
- A proven ability to develop and implement deep learning algorithms (ideally in a real-world setting).
- A strong educational background (PhD is preferred, masters will be considered) in one of the following areas: Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence.
- An ability to write clean, concise, re-usable Python code.
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras or similar.
If this sounds like the kind of position you would like to be considered for, please follow the link and apply.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead Engineer - Computer Vision
US$120000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus + Benefit
Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineer
Data Engineer Azure (remote)
£60000 - £75000 per annum + pension, benefits
Senior Robotics Engineer
Data Engineer (AWS)
£75000 - £85000 per annum + pension, benefits