Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Engineer|
|Salary:||US$130000 - US$170000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits & Equity|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 13:43|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the world's leading Sports Analytic companies.
Together, we are searching for Computer Vision Engineers to join them on a permanent basis. You will be working on an AI-powered technology that will work with comprehensive sports data from television broadcast. This role will have direct impact on revolutionising the world of sport using cutting edge AI innovations.
This company combines the industry's most accurate data platform with video analysis, sports content, research, player tracking, & the latest in AI/ML to provide unparalleled media and team performance solutions.
- Work Hands-on with enormous amounts of unstructured data to develop solutions in a distributed setting
- Develop new ideas into AI/ML driven products using group's wealth of internal sports data
- Engage with domain experts as well as senior leaders & engineers to effectively deliver results
- Bachelors (Masters or PhD Preferred) in Computer Science or related quantitative field
- Extensive background in Computer Vision, specifically object detection and tracking
- Strong knowledge of scripting and programming in Java, Python, or C/C++
- Experience using AWS preferred (GCP or Azure also acceptable) in cloud big data computing design, provisioning & tuning
- Prior experience using Spark (Hadoop experience also a plus)
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please follow the link and apply
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's