Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Engineer|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2019 20:09|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with a a Series C start up based in Manhattan, together we are searching for multiple Computer Vision Engineers to join them on a permanent basis.
As a company, they are using Deep Learning and Computer Vision to analyse Medical Images with the aim of aiding a variety of healthcare professionals to save time, improve the mis-diagnosis rates and ultimately save lives.
If successful, you will be working alongside a team of 15 Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Computer Vision specialists, ranging from PhD graduates to Engineers that have been in the industry for more than 10 years.
This company give you the autonomy to decide your own career, they have options to stay as an individual contributor, move into a pure management position or the "player coach" spot in the middle.
You will have multiple responsibilities, they will include:
- Developing new algorithms utilizing a variety of computer vision, deep learning and machine learning techniques.
- Work with teams from across the business to analyse multiple datasets and implement the findings across the group.
- Keep up to date with research and the latest developments in the industry and tools/ algorithms being developed or released.
- Building the vision systems that will ultimately be used in the sensors for Calibration, Normalisation and Detection.
To qualify for this role, you must have a background similar to this:
- Extensive experience within Computer Vision/ Machine Vision.
- A background in Medical Images or Healthcare Datasets is a huge advantage.
- A strong background writing production grade Python code.
- Experience with libraries such as PyTorch and Tensorflow.
- A strong educational background, PhD or Masters.
- Experience with Object detection, Object Tracking, Object Recognition.
- Publications in NIPS, ICML, CVPR or ACL are considered a bonus.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would like to hear more about, follow the link and apply!
email@example.com / 646 846 3376
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Computer Vision Engineer
US$120000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity & more
Computer Vision Engineer
New York, USA
Senior Computer Vision Engineer - Perception
San Francisco, California
Senior Computer Vision Research Engineers
US$120000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Equity & More
£225.00 - £275.00 per day