Computer Vision Engineer
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Engineer|
|Location:||Palo Alto, California|
|Salary:||US$160000 - US$180000 per annum + Bonus + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 00:01|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Self Driving business in the US. Together, we are searching for Senior Computer Vision Engineers to join the team.
In this role you will be required to work with a number of groups across the company. One of the main task's will be for you to work closely with the Perception and Detection team helping to improve the vehicles "Visual abilties".
- The design of large scale LiDAR Systems.
- The training of large scale image classification algorithms.
- Understanding the vehicles current perception abilities, evaluating and ultimately improving the solutions.
- Apply state of the art Computer Vision algorithms to new products
In order to be considered for this role, you need to have the following skillset:
- Strong programming ability in Python or C/C++
- Prior professional experience with Deep Learning
- Proven abilities in Tensorflow or Caffe
- 2+ years real world experience working with Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Computer Vision
- Experience with LiDAR
This role is only available to US Citizens and Green card holders.
If you feel this is something you are interested in working on, please follow the details and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€450.00 - €500.00 per day
San Francisco, California
US$120000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum + 10% + extensive benefits
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
New York, USA
US$100000 - US$140000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Senior Data Engineer
Raleigh, North Carolina
US$100000 - US$135000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits