Computer Vision Manager
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Manager|
|Salary:||US$150000 - US$160000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2020 14:47|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one of the leading Self-Driving business in the US. Together, we are searching for a Computer Vision Manager to join and lead the team.
From the beginning you will be managing a team of 8 Computer Vision Engineers and Researchers. This team is currently a split between Juniors and Seniors with the aim to add an additional 5 headcount over the course of the year.
Alongside your leadership responsibilities you will also be tasked with more "hands on" responsibilities. This includes things such as:
- Maintaining the perception code (LiDAR, RADAR, Computer Vision Sensors)
- Pushing forwards with new state of the art code (mostly in C++ and Python)
- Collaborating with other areas of the company, identifying areas for improvement/ growth.
- Apply state of the art Computer Vision algorithms to new products
- The training of large scale image classification algorithms.
In order to be considered for this role, you need to have the following skillset:
- Strong programming ability in C++ and/ or Python
- Prior experience leading teams of 4+ Engineers and Researchers
- Prior professional experience with Deep Learning
- Proven abilities in Tensorflow or Caffe
- 4+ years real world experience working with Machine Learning.
- Extensive experience with Computer Vision
- PhD is a must
If you feel this is something you are interested in working on, please follow the details and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's