Computer Vision Research Scientist
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Research Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Madison Blaine|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 14:33|
Are you a seasoned Computer Vision expert looking for your next chance to solve exciting problems in a variety of areas? If you have a passion for automation, and complex problem solving then you might be a great fit to join this growing team of Computer Vision Researchers and Engineers.
This company has leveraged AI and Computer Vision to bring the next generation of technology to our world. This organization is looking for experts to be involved in ground-breaking R&D and new product innovation.
As a Senior Computer Vision Research Scientist, you will be responsible for leading the development in a variety of areas:
- Image/video processing (object detection and recognition)
- Image reconstruction
- Camera calibration and algorithm development
- Applied research, including reading and publishing publication papers.
Skillset and Experience:
- Extensive Deep Learning background (Pytorch or Tensorflow)
- Six or more years of proven professional experience in industry
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- PhD in a related field.
- Proven history of publications in widely respected conferences and journals related to Computer Vision.
- Ability to work in an agile fast-paced environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's