Computer Vision Scientist - 3D
|Job Title:||Computer Vision Scientist - 3D|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|Salary:||US$180000 - US$220000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Walker|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2020 15:05|
Lawrence Harvey are currently partnered with one the leading Research & Development labs in the country in an effort to help build out their Computer Vision team.
As a business, they focus on building 3D Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) software. The product is deployed onto mobile devices (iOS and Android).
The successful candidate will have a background similar to this:
* Strong academic background (PhD is preferred), ideally in Image Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision or a related field.
* Prior experience working in a Research environment.
* Proven track record working on Perception problems.
* Expert level proficiency working on 3D vision problems (3D reconstruction, point clouds, rendering)
* Background applying mathematical solutions to problems (Linear Algebra, Geometry)
* Experience with Scene Understanding - detection, classification, depth estimation etc
* Experience working with Multi-view Stereo problems & solutions.
* Proven ability to write production grade code in Python or C++
If this sounds like the kind of position you would be interested in hearing more about please follow the link and apply!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's