Role – Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer
Location – Bay Area, California, remote flexibility
Lawrence Harvey has recently partnered with an exciting new company based in the Bay Area focusing on developing their autonomous systems. They have made the transition from primarily mechanical engineers to software engineers, as they begin to develop their already well-known machinery towards new world autonomy.
There are several positions this company is looking to fill due to their rapid growth, but the most urgent is for a Computer Vision & Machine Learning Engineer. This engineer will play a crucial role in one of their leading projects, to help drive the product to be market ready with widescale application. This company has a great long-term vision and overall culture, and has positioned itself alongside the leading player in this industry.
In this role, your responsibilities will be similar to:
- Growing and supporting their progressive robotic and vision-based systems
- Implementing deep-learning-based classification systems, for segmentation, identification, and classification of different objects.
- Working with customers to understand feedback and addressing their needs/concerns
- Team leading responsibilities and mentorship for other members of the machine learning group
Ideally, we are looking for a skillset similar to:
- Strong background in advanced AI (Machine Learning, Computer vision, Deep Learning)
- A proven background working with real-life customer requirements
- Strong skills with any of the following: Tensorflow, PyTorch, MxNet, Caffe, Caffe2, OpenCV
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Python
If you feel you meet most of these requirements, feel free to apply to the position or reach out to email@example.com