Consumer Experience Global Technology Lead
|Job Title:||Consumer Experience Global Technology Lead|
|Contact Name:||Pascaline Baumann|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2021 17:45|
Mission / Freelance / Product Owner / Digital / Consumer Experience / e-Commerce / D2C
Lawrence Harvey recherche pour le compte de son client un Consumer Experience Global Technology Lead pour une mission en remote.
Temps plein ou temps partiel
Mission en anglais
The Consumer Experience Global Technology Lead is responsible for collaboratively owning and driving the strategic technology and organisational roadmap for the end-to-end consumer experience, building the foundational infrastructure, partnering with Digital Technologies, external technology deployers & consultants, in-market leadership teams to drive an excellent experience across all contact channels.
With a deep understanding of the client business model, the technology lead should be forward thinking and offer new innovative solutions to ensure the business showcases a leading-edge experience across brand platforms. The technology lead will drive solutions that make sense for the various brand propositions and will drive projects that
- a) strategically fit existing scale brands,
- b) the innovation pipeline,
- c) DTC solutions and more.
This role is responsible for a broad range of technology platforms and is accountable for putting them all together in a strategic way driving effective and efficient experiences.
- Work in partnership with DTC technology workstreams to create solutions that work for each proposition
- Develop, implement and maintain the consumer experience technology strategy and roadmap
- Partner with other leads across key functions including IT, DTC, Digital, Q&FS Legal, e-commerce to develop the new Client Care technology solutions that drive and/or collaborate to build an end-to-end consumer experience, in a test & learn scalable approach.
- Responsibility for technology best practice monitoring, ensuring the client stays up-to-date on latest advancements to bring proposals that drive business priorities and innovation pipeline.
- Partner with the group security and data privacy to protect the organization by ensuring all solutions are supported via Core Services
- Work with third party vendors to assess, identify and implement new technologies and continually improve existing technology
- Ensure digital commerce platforms meet industry leading standards
- Ensure services and solutions between the Client Care ecosystem CRM and the value propositions from DTC are operationally fit for purpose, with appropriate strategy, deployment and monitoring
- Ensure that the deployment teams at Global level and market teams of leaders and users are aligned through thought leadership, readiness and change management
This individual will be part of Global Client Care and will collaborate cross-functionally, with the service group community and the broader DTC BOX ecosystem to use technology to drive forward our vision.
Experience and skills required:
-Strong experience working in Consumer Experience
-Strong e-Commerce experience, D2C experience is a plus
-Experience working in a global project
-Strong technical background
-Experience on roll out projects
Si cette opportunité vous intéresse, merci de postuler sur l'annonce ou de m'envoyer votre CV email@example.com (Pascaline Baumann) et je vous recontacterai pour vous donner plus de détails sur la mission.
N'hésitez pas à partager avec votre réseau si vous connaissez des personnes qui pourraient être intéressées.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Experience Analyst - 6 months - Remote - INSIDE
£500 - £525 per annum
Technical Lead - Mobile
£90000 - £110000 per annum + pension, benefits
Oracle HCM Payroll/Compensation Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Lead Developer (Java)
City of London, London