Content Design Lead
|Job Title:||Content Design Lead|
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 09:58|
Contract opportunity: Content Design Lead - Remote - 6 months - INSIDE IR35 - £550-600 per day
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
● Significant experience of content design within a government setting.
● Experience of GDS methods, GOV.UK and NHS design patterns
● Experience of working in agile teams and leading on agile ceremonies.
● Experience with working with constraints and ability to identify, challenge, and adhere to them.
● Strong knowledge of best practices in content design and user experience design, and the ability to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely outputs.
● Ability to adapt to different audiences. The role requires understanding both business and technical needs and interpreting them in a concise and clear manner that would be easily understood by both audiences.
● Ability to manage and influence stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
● Ability to define strategies and policies, providing guidance to others on working in the strategic context.
● Good time management and the ability to work autonomously.
● Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
● Ability to use prototyping techniques and methods and can show the value of prototyping to relevant teams
● Adept at providing simple, clear content to communicate complex issues
● Confident communicator: able to persuade; negotiate; influence; network; and work with stakeholders
● Ability to get to the heart of an issue quickly and clearly, demonstrating expert knowledge in an applied setting
● Knowledge of agile ways of working and user-centred content design
● Experience scoping, commissioning and editing content
● Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content
● Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user
● Knowledge of user research techniques and principles to define and understand user needs.
● Ability to identify and engage with users and stakeholders to collate user needs evidence
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£500 - £515 per day
SC Cleared Technical Lead / Lead Engineer
£550 - £600 per day
Lead Technical Architect
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£700 - £790 per day
Technical Lead - Mobile
£90000 - £110000 per annum + pension, benefits
Oracle HCM Payroll/Compensation Lead
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits