|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Salary:||£500 - £587 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2020 18:01|
Contract opportunity: Content Designer - home based - initial 2 months - £500-587 per day - inside IR35
Please note: This role is INSIDE IR35, please do not apply if you are not happy working inside IR35
- MUST have GOV.UK Experience
- Provide service content
- Familiar with project work and content design work
- Need to have government design standards
- Good stakeholder management
- very good comms
- Must be able to have difficult conversations
- Team player
- day to day running of the core website, including managing colleague enquiries and adhering to the content standards and workflow
- troubleshooting issues with content display using Wordpress and Salesforce
- helping the head of content identify opportunities for improving content across the business
- advising colleagues on content best practice, style and tone
- creating content that is clear, engaging and meets user needs
- assisting on project driven content work, either creating new content or editing existing content
- communicate with stakeholders across the business
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a copy or communications role or similar demonstrating ability to adapt style
- Develop a good understanding of the organisation and its wider business, our business issues and activities and the longterm impacts.
- Experience in designing content to meet user needs, making complex language simple, while maintaining meaning. This includes the importance of implementing in-house style and standards using templates.
- Communicating with and maintaining stakeholder relationships, particularly with contributors to the website and advising colleagues to help them create engaging and clear content for our customers.
- Proactively manage content changes for users and the business on our
Wordpress backend using our content workflow process developing an awareness or understanding of the technical side of Wordpress
- Be comfortable with day to day creative problem solving as well as administrative tasks including managing the shared team mailbox, assigning relevant tasks to the associate content designer and raising issues to the head of content as they arise.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's