|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Velcu|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 11:54|
Role: Content Designer
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: WFH- Remote
Pay Rate to Candidate: £350 - £400 per day
The Content designer will create innovative content for a product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels, eg, digital, print, signage etc. They will be aware of and be able to apply existing design systems/style guideline to their work and understand accessibility requirements across all content types.
What You'll Do
- Create content that works for our users - easy to navigate; clear to understand, visually engaging and accessible
- Ensure content is tested and improved based on user feedback, research and data
- Experience of content design within a government setting, preferably with GDS or NHS experience
- Experience of working in agile teams
- Understanding of best practices in content design and how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely outputs.
- Experience of content management systems (eg, Whitehall).
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and contribute to improving these relationships, using evidence to explain decisions made.
- Good time management and the ability to work autonomously.
If you are interested please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's