|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Salary:||£460 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 21:09|
Contract opportunity: Content Designer - Remote - 12 months - £400-460 per day - umbrella company
Please note: You will be required to work via an umbrella company, please only apply if you are happy to do so
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience of content design for both digital and non-digital services with proven ability to create usable and accessible content, which is accurate, timely, high quality and conforms to style and meets user needs.
- Demonstrable knowledge and passion for user-centred design practices for both internal and public facing services
- Able to use analytical and problem-solving skills to help the team solve design problems and challenge assumptions.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team in an agile development environment, and therefore at ease with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals.
- Work with minimal supervision to create and iterate content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand and directs others in the pursuit of this...
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's