Content Designer DM
|Job Title:||Content Designer DM|
|Contact Name:||Megan Freeman|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2021 10:41|
I am currently recruiting for a content designer to support the development of a digital planning service. As the content designer, you will find appropriate ways to test content and utilise best practice patterns to ensure content is optimised.
- You will have extensive experience and knowledge of how to covey complex information.
- You will have strong communication skills and experience of working with a variety of disciplines.
- You will have experience of structuring content.
- You will have experience of designing in a user centred way, using research to understand user needs and ensure user needs are being met.
- You will have the ability to collate information and establish rules and principles that can be formulated into a playbook.
- You will have the ability to summarise findings and communicate recommendations in both written and verbal format.
It would be a benefit if you have awareness of planning applications.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)