|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£450 - £500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Millie Scriven|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:56|
Contract opportunity: Content Designer - Leeds - initial 6 month contract - £500 per day
One of my leading clients, a public sector organisation based in Leeds are looking for a Content Designer to join them on-site for an initial 6-month contract.
- Taking the lead, supervising or directly line managing other Content Designers, clarifying and communicating team objectives, bringing a broader perspective to a team so that it can focus on different delivery approaches.
- Co-ordinating and monitoring team performance, utilising team diversity to maximise effectiveness.
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content across all channels (web, mobile, social media) write with a user, not a client/department in mind first and foremost.
- Working on needs analysis - taking existing content, identifying content gaps and overlaps.
- Develop transition plans and attend planning meetings with contacts, delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to audience, easily understood) and to the organisation's style.
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools and work with the Product Manager and a multi-disciplinary team to understand user behaviours and feedback.
Is this exciting opportunity of interest? If so, please respond with your CV and I will be in touch ASAP.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's