Contract & Compliance Officer
|Job Title:||Contract & Compliance Officer|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Margaux Terrou|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 09:35|
LHi Group is an award winning, privately owned international recruitment agency with, modern & fun offices in London, Manchester, New York, Santa Monica, Paris & Munich.
We are currently looking to hire a Trainee Contract Compliance Officer for our growing Operations team to mainly support our rapidly expanding international business. This is an ideal environment for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious and growing business, has a passion for best practice and a genuine interest in compliance and all things contract!
In particular we are looking for someone to be at the forefront of our Compliance and Contracts area. As an ideal candidate for this role you are either a recent graduate with a focus on either Legal or Business Administration or you have worked in a similar role before within a recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for:
* Reviewing and drawing up contracts sometimes under strict deadlines following successful negotiation
* Liaising with Sales Team on new placement processes, following up outstanding paper work to make sure candidates are fully compliant with client requirements
* Implementing new structures and work on continuous process improvement projects in regards to contractor compliance
* Stay up to date with legal developments such as AWR concerning contractor compliance
* Liaising with and validating payroll companies and monitoring adherence to PSL
* Completing regular internal compliance audits
* Deliver training to the business
* Liaise with our international contractor base
* Advise contractors and clients on contractual issues
* Ideally Degree level (Legal or Business Administration)
* process / best practice driven
* proactive communicator
* high attention to detail
* able to work independently and towards deadlines
* interest in legal and financial topics and processes
* willingness to learn and progress
In your role you will be reporting to the Head of Contracts & Compliance. Ongoing training, support and career development will be provided.
For someone with the hunger to succeed, a passion for best practise and operations processes and with an ambition to create a niche of their own within a business this is exactly the right time to join our operations team at LHi Group as we are growing at an exciting pace.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Insight Consultant - Leeds - Contract
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £550 per day
Salesforce Project Manager - Scrummaster - London - Contract
Procure to Pay Solution Lead
Up to £450.00 per day
Salesforce Solution Architect - Remote Working
£500 - £600 per day
€450.00 - €500.00 per day