CRM Analytics Manager
|Job Title:||CRM Analytics Manager|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £65000 per annum + pension, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Brad Newton|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 10:54|
CRM Analytics Manager
Our client is group of leading fashion and retail brands based in the UK with a strong global presence. Due to recent growth we are looking to add a new Senior CRM Analytics Manager.
As leader of CRM Development, you will drive customer contact strategy and optimisation, harnessing the power of our customer data to drive commercial revenue and enhance the customer experience.
CRM Analytics Manager responsibilities:
- Manage of a small team of highly skilled analysts driving insights and developing business strategies, improving the targeting of customers across digital marketing channel.
- Ownership of analytics behind all data-driven strategies and solutions to improve revenue performance and operational efficiencies.
- Work with Digital Optimisation Team to ensure all targeting models are optimised and fit for purpose.
- Ownership of test and control over Digital Marketing Channels to improve campaign efficiency, delivering campaign performance
CRM Analytics Manager experience required:
- Campaign management planning, selections and results especially in digital channels.
- Delivered programmes of work to agreed timescale and quality.
- As Lead a role in a dynamic CRM team, driving change and building great capabilities, strategies and work!
- Hands on and practical, as well as strategic
- Excellent stakeholder skills.
Keywords: CRM, data, analytics, manager, campaign, strategy, digital marketing
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Data & Analytics
£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Head of Data / Analytics
£85000 - £120000 per annum + + bonus
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Principal Consultant - Data & Analytics
£105000 - £125000 per annum + benefits
Managing Consultant - Data & Analytics
£95000 - £115000 per annum + benefits