CRM Business analyst
|Job Title:||CRM Business analyst|
|Contact Name:||Diane Van Calcar|
|Job Published:||March 07, 2018 08:58|
Start April (An analyst who can start beginning of May will be considered)
Duration - 6 months
Location - Brussels area
Required skills -
Consumer Insights & CRM Specialist
- You will need to manage one of our strategies which will form the basis of the data collection of the sales figures
- Advise and support our sales managers with a clear report of your analysis of the sales figures and the related recommendations
- Your analyzes are focused on the evaluation of the already rolled out campaigns, as well as projects that were organized to stimulate sales
- You segment our customers according to their buying behavior and pass this analysis to our stores, which you map according to customer profile and operational efficiency.
- You follow the trends within the assortment and you compare internal trends with the market data
- You develop new and improve existing reporting tools for the Sales team
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar job, knowledge of CRM is a very big plus!
Must speak Dutch and English fluently
(Passive French knowledge is a bonus)
Please reply with your most recent CV to be considered.
Must have an European passport as occasional travel might occur
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.
Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Oracle Business Analyst | ERP | Access Management
East Midlands, England
Business Intelligence Lead - Business Change Architecture
Up to £500.00 per day
Test Analyst / Systems Tester
City of London, London
£350. - £450. per day