Customer Success Manager, Cloud & AI Architecture
|Job Title:||Customer Success Manager, Cloud & AI Architecture|
|Salary:||£60000 - £100000 per annum + + Bonus & Benefits|
|Start Date:||ASAP - will wait for notice|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Humphreys|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2021 10:45|
Customer Success Manager, Cloud & AI Architecture - Technology Consultancy
A leading and global technology partner is searching for a talented CSM with proven experience in cloud and data architecture to play a vital role in helping grow their Hybrid Cloud & AI offering and help shape customer opportunities and effectively develop strategies and roadmaps for key accounts.
You will be joining an established yet growing Customer Success team on post-sales activities and value proposition, guide and design high-level architecture and ensure successful delivery on projects which will include effectively liaising with C-suite and executive level stakeholders throughout the projects.
The multinational consultancy is an established leader within cloud and trusted by large corporate and public sector organisations essentially to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure and deliver market-leading digital transformation.
This permanent opportunity is home-based with travel to client site and signed off between £70,000 to £100,000 with a fantastic benefits package including health & life insurance and generous bonus and pension scheme.
- Proven success in client-facing consultancy and technical sales/pre-sales with enterprise accounts across SaaS / IaaS / PaaS.
- Proven experience in migration, deployment, and adoption of Hybrid Cloud & AI solutions to multiple organisations.
- Hands-on expertise across Cloud and Data Architecture including Containers, Automation, Analytics e.g. BigQuery, LandingZone, OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Experience working across different cloud environments, such as RedHat OpenShift, IBM, AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Previous led complex projects throughout the complete IT lifecycle.
- Any major public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, RedHat) certifications are a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Cloud/Data Architect to enhance their skillset by working with premium organisations on the latest technologies and join a growing and successful consultancy brand.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's