Customer Success Specialist - Sales, Orlando & WFH
|Job Title:||Customer Success Specialist - Sales, Orlando & WFH|
|Salary:||US$50000 - US$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Fitzpatrick|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 17:04|
Customer Success Specialist - Sales, Account, Business Development, RFP, Cyber Security, Orlando & WFH
Our leading Cyber Security Vendor client requires a Customer Success Specialist to expertly support current clients and also develop new business. The start-up organization is based in Orlando and is a bleeding-edge Cyber Security vendor, focused on offensive security, penetration testing, and security engineering engagements. Utilizing the very latest in security technology they operate in both the commercial, government, and defense sectors.
This opportunity will lead all areas of customer engagement with clear career growth and route to management and department directorship. The role will focus on sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound business development. Also, identifying and growing expansion opportunities within the existing customer base, and to lead in all aspects of account advancement, to ensure maximum business growth and customer satisfaction.
Successful candidates will have a solid technical foundation in security and broader technology, a proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, strong business acumen and sales experience, and above all a passion for ensuring a top-quality customer experience.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive leadership and support to customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success.
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base and build and execute on get-well plans. Arrange renewal of all contracts well in advance of their expiry date.
- Position against competitive offerings, and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs. Negotiating pricing schedules for quotes, and negotiations.
- Understand customer objectives and organize PoCs and Pilot deployments accordingly.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Previous experience in outbound call or a related sales position preferred. Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C-level relationships
- Service management minded with a strong commitment to customer service
- Minimum of 2 years of experience driving sales in IT or Security related markets/industries.
- Preference for the understanding of security product lines (firewalls, sandboxing, SIEM, pen test, forensics-type platforms)
- Project management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor's degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Self-starter: someone who can take project direction and get started with little oversight
- We are a small company. A successful candidate will have a desire to work as part of a niche, growing team.
Successful candidates will have the ability to work autonomously and be able to bridge the gap between deep technical knowledge and senior management engagement in order to influence strategy and information security management. If you are interested in the opportunity please respond via this advertisement or email Jordan Fitzpatrick - email@example.com
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, California
US$140000 - US$150000 per annum + bonus, benefits, equity
IT Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Generous Bonus + Benefits Package
Security & Controls Specialist