Cyber Defence Analyst/Consultant (CSIRT)
|Job Title:||Cyber Defence Analyst/Consultant (CSIRT)|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 17:49|
My client are looking for a Cyber Defence Analyst/Consultant for a long term contract opportunity to start ASAP.
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Rate: £550-£650 p/d
Duration: Initial 6 Months
- Strong experience working with Cyber Security and Infrastructure teams to build security monitoring.
- Strong experience with IT Security controls - SIEM, DLP, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Protection
- Establishing processes, workflows and operating procedures.
- Experience working in a CSIRT - Performing incident response tasks.
- Experience collaborating with Engineering teams to help deploy and configure security technologies.
- Assisting in Cyber Defence tasks associated with the migration and integration of servers and technology.
If you are available please apply with your most up to date CV
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Defence Incident Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + plus 10% bonus and benefits package
Cyber Incident Response Director
£110000 - £130000 per annum + Strong Bonus + Benefits
OT Cyber Specialist
Cyber Security Manager
£80000 - £95000 per annum
Lead Cyber Security Architect
£80000 - £110000 per annum + + Package