Cyber Defence Incident Manager Up to £80k
|Job Title:||Cyber Defence Incident Manager Up to £80k|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Doobay|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 14:24|
A Global Telecommunications company are looking for a Cyber Incident Manager to join their Cyber Defence team. You will be investigating and responding to high profile incidents globally, from nation state ATPs to highly sophisticated Ransomware leading the changes in a world of sophisticated and complex cyber-attacks.
You will have access to some of the most senior stakeholders across the organisation, ensuring the coordination and management of response to incidents is handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Respond to cyber incidents in line with industry standard incident handling processes
- Engage with senior leadership and key stakeholders on resolving incidents
- Prioritise incident actions accordingly dependent on risk and urgency
- Proven experience in cyber security, cyber incident response, network/IT operations, military and intelligence
- Experience managing a team, project management skills and attributes
- Security related industry accreditations such as GCIH or SANS desirable but not essential.
Salary: £80,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Location: West London (Remote)
PLEASE NOTE: This position does not offer sponsorship. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If this looks of interest, please get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV and a convenient time to speak.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Cyber Security Manager - Up to £100k + Benefits + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Head of Cyber Incident Response
£100000 - £130000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Technical Project Manager - Cyber & Infrastructure
Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Cyber Security Consultant
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits