Cyber Incident Response Director
|Job Title:||Cyber Incident Response Director|
|Salary:||£110000 - £130000 per annum + + Strong Bonus and Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2021 18:04|
Director of Incident Response
Location - Remote (UK Based)
Salary - £110-130k + Strong Bonus + Benefits
I'm currently working with a specialist Cyber Incident Response consultancy firm who are looking to bring in a Director of Incident Response to lead their UK and EMEA capability. Their sole focus is to provide Digital Forensics and Incident Response services, allowing them to provide genuine SME advice and guidance on pre and post breach remediation, ransomware handling and investigations, business email compromise and insider threat activity.
You will be leading an established team of DFIR Consultants with significant experience responding to and managing high profile and highly sophisticated incidents; with the expectation to continue to enhance and build out the service offering.
This is an incredible opportunity to build upon an already established DFIR capability within one of the most respected Cyber Incident Response consultancies worldwide, expanding its footprint into the UK & EMEA markets. You will have the full backing and investment to build a best-in-class capability as you see fit, whilst also getting access to and working on some of the most high-profile and exciting cyber incidents.
- Lead client engagements and serve as the focal point for all Digital Forensics and Incident Response activities.
- Manage and lead a team of Incident Response Consultants, providing mentoring to develop both technical and consulting capabilities.
- Support and encourage thought leadership and knowledge sharing activities within the wider DFIR practice across the business globally.
- Significant experience leading a high performing Incident Response practice, with a technical background across various DFIR disciplines.
- Extensive cyber security consulting experience in both a technical and advisory capacity
- Ability to face off with Senior Stakeholders and C-Suite executives, translating technical concepts into business risks
If you are looking for an employer which will back you to build a world class Cyber Incident Response capability, with an established team of DFIR Consultants already in place, whilst also getting access to an incredible volume of seriously interesting investigations, then click apply and we can discuss the role and client in more depth.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Incident Response Manager
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Strong Bonus + Benefits Package
Cyber Defence Incident Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum + plus 10% bonus and benefits package
Director of Cyber Security
€90000 - €110000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Cyber Security Consultant
£55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Cyber Security Manager