Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Generous Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Dale|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 08:53|
Cyber Security Operations Analyst - Reading - £40-50,000
Salary: £40-50k + On-Call Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 9-5
My client is currently looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst to work within their Global Security Operations Center. It is a very exciting time to join them, because they are currently on an endeavour to move from a reactive monitoring function to proactive threat intelligence driven investigations capability. As a SOC Analyst you would be working in a Mon-Fri, 9-5 environment, within a globally established corporation that encourages their employees to learn and develop.
Role specific experiences:
- Experience working in a SOC environment monitoring various security toolsets - SIEM (Splunk preferably), IDS/IPS, Network Access Controls, WAF, among others.
- Knowledge of security investigation techniques - PCAP Analysis using open source tooling (Wireshark) a significant advantage.
- Strong understanding of basic networking protocols.
In return my client offers an opportunity to:
- Skyrocket your career by working in a progression-driven environment
- Good compensation package
- Expand your skillset
- Learn by working on an array of amazing projects
- Use the latest tech
- Thrive as a part of a well-known stable company
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's