Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Gedge|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 16:14|
I'm currently working with an extremely well known High Street Retail brand revolutionising the way we access personal health products, who are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team. As they undergo a large scale transformation programme they are now looking to expand their Information Security team in the UK in anticipation of the changes and developments they are making to lead the market in a new direction while maintaining the security and integrity of the business in the face of new and emerging threats.
Reporting directly to the Cyber Security Lead, as Cyber Security Analyst you will use your knowledge of Information Security frameworks such as ISO27001 and a general understanding of the more technical elements of Cyber Security such as: SIEM; End Point Protection; Data Governance; WAF's; Network Firewalls; Vulnerability Management and Pen Testing to support the wider team and Engineering functions.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established Retail brand which is rapidly changing and taking a start-up approach to their strategy and operating model; where you will be instrumental in ensuring that the company remains compliant and ready for the future of Information Security.
- Maintain and update the company's ISMS, writing and issuing new policies, procedures, standards and guidance as needed to support compliance
- Liaise with the Engineering, Architecture and SecOps teams to support Information Security activities through the business
- Manage critical business assets inventory and the cyber security risk register
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong technical background with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Confidence when translating technical elements of Information Security into practical policies and procedures in line with ISO27001 and other leading frameworks
- Understanding of the broad Cyber and Information Security market, including emerging developments and technologies
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 plus package
Location - UK (Remote)
If you are a Cyber Security professional looking to join a rapidly changing High Street Retail Brand at a crucial juncture in their transformation journey, then please apply with your CV attached and we can discuss this in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cyber Security Manager
£80000 - £95000 per annum
Lead Cyber Security Architect
£80000 - £110000 per annum + + Package
Cyber Security Engineer
£65000 - £75000 per annum + + Package
Cyber Security Consultant
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bens + bonus
Security Operations Analyst