Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Avinash Ramrakka|
|Job Published:||November 24, 2021 18:54|
My client are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst for a 6 month contract opportunity to start ASAP.
IR35 Status: Inside IR35
Rate: Up to £650 per day
Duration: 6 Months
- Experience of Cloud services and technologies, assuring and working with product teams as they deploy and transition digital solutions into public cloud environments - designing systems to reflect and comply with NCSC Cloud Security guidance, and ISO27001.
- Carried out reviews of system and application architectures - using workshops and discussions with development teams, resulting in measurable delivery a reduction in cyber security problems.
- The ability to carry out risk assessments and risk management following a PACE (Pragmatic/Proportionate, Appropriate and Cost-Effective) perspective, in line with HMG policy and guidance.
- A thorough understanding of HMG policies and guidance, especially regarding requirements and controls around the Government Security Policy Classification, mainly at OFFICIAL.
- Worked with agile teams, delivering working software incrementally.
- Secured web applications and cloud infrastructure environments (AWS/Azure) against vulnerabilities, and applied common and innovative remediation techniques.
- Secured AWS components, in particular IAM, S3 and EC2.
- Knowledge of security monitoring, prevention and control systems including but not limited to firewalls, IDS/IPS, web proxies, antivirus and log correlation solutions.
If you are interested, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's