Cyber Security Analyst - Big Data
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst - Big Data|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 18:16|
Cyber Security Analyst Required!
You will be part of BigData platform security team within Data Services undertaking key role in analysing Firewall rules, application security, measure data risk, conduct risk assessment of each access, work with stakeholders in the bank to remediate access rules to ensure the application access rules are adhere to the organisations standards.
You will be responsible for ensuring security controls are configured correctly by analysing FCR application access rules and initiatives that protect the information assets within the FCR. This involved working closely with FCR business line and Group BigData systems security team to enhance security principles around FCR applications connecting to BigData platform.
- You will be responsible addressing identified deficiencies. Do As-Is study on FCR applications connecting to BigData platform.
- Review application and data security configurations and provide recommendations.
- Ensure all control measures of an application documented and issues are remediated in-line with the organisations FIM and Secondary standards.
- Provide expertise, consultancy and support to the Business/Functions to identify risk and recommend effective controls in relation to organisations standards.
- Keep abreast of the latest cyber security threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to FCR applications connected to BigData platform.
- Implement assessment review outcome and recommend effective security controls on FCR applications connected to Big Data platform.
- Collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are Embedded in the IT systems and applications.
Key Skills And Qualifications:
- Good security skills, including knowledge of applications, computer networks, controls, governance, FIM policies and assessment of Firewall rules.
- An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them.
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in financial institution.
- Professional qualification such as CISSP or CEH preferred; Experienced in performing security threat assessment based on industry standards.
£400-500 per day
6 month initial contract
If you are interested please send over an up to date CV for a call back.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's