Cyber Security Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Assurance Specialist|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + bens|
|Contact Name:||George Davies|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 11:46|
A Global Technology business is currently looking for a Cyber Security Assurance Specialist in a brand new position in their Cyber Security function.
The responsibility of this individual will work within a team that will deliver improved degree of assurance on security control effectiveness. This will include project work around analytics/automation, as they aim to understand in greater detail the state of their cyber environment across their organisation worldwide.
- Responsible for 2nd line assurance of the effectiveness of cyber security controls and adherence to relevant security standards
- Develop an effective cyber security control testing processes including technical testing, analytics and automation
- Provide global reporting which highlights gaps and proposed improvements
- Lead the roadmap for Cyber control testing technology
Role requirements :
- Experience of information security control implementation, ideally gained in an Security audit function.
- Strong understanding of security risks and ways to mitigate (people, process, technology)
- Experience working with ISO27001 and NIST security frameworks
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
Salary: Up to £70k base + bens + bonus
To find out more please apply through the link in this add with your CV attached and I will call you discuss it in more detail.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's