Cyber Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum + + Package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Cooper|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2022 09:07|
Cyber Resilience Consultant
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 + Package
Location: UK Wide
The leading cyber consultancy practice in the industry to help build out a critical new vertical within their team. You will work as a Cyber Security Resilience Consultant, designing and deploying complex disaster recovery and resilience solutions that provide organizations protection during the worst possible emergencies (natural disasters, full scale cyber-attacks etc.).
What you will do:
- Review, assess and design cyber resilience architectures / solutions for clients in a variety of industries, ensuring solutions are secure, agile and scalable.
- Design cloud focused solutions, leveraging critical industry specific regulation, frameworks, or requirements.
- Lead on large scale cyber engagements, developing client relationships, through the development of complex resilience solutions.
What you will have:
- Experience in transforming cyber resilience programs or offerings to create secure solutions in the ever-evolving threat landscape.
- Demonstrable experience in developing relationships with senior stakeholders through the successful deployment of security solutions, strategies or roadmaps (ideally resilience / disaster recovery focused).
- Ability to work communicate with both technical security team members, and non-technical business resources, ensuring the critical nature of cyber resilience is translated.
This is the number one are of growth within this cyber practice, the partner is leading the growth from the front, as well as staying very active within all engagement currently being developed. Over the next 3-5 years, the resilience team will play a critical role with almost every regulated organisation currently operating. For a chance to work with one of the most respected cyber leaders in the industry, for a team that will be working on the most valuable engagements in the market, please apply above.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security Consultant
£80000 - £100000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
SAP (PI/PO) Integration Consultant
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
IaaS, Cloud and Virtualisation Consultant
£500.00 - £800.00 per day
OBIEE Consultant - Major Consultancy
£40000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits