Cyber Security Consultant (Assurance)
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant (Assurance)|
|Salary:||£600 - £700 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anneli Sandholm|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 10:47|
My client is looking for an experienced Security Assurance Consultant with extensive knowledge of Government and Defence Systems to assist in meeting the requirements of JSP440, the Defence Manual of Security and ensuring systems meet accreditation standards.
The role will include:
- Scope for Gateway, inc requesting VA/Pen Tests, guidance on Securing Enforcing Functions.
- Review of HLD/LLD.
- Completion & maintenance of DART.
- Define CTAS scope.
- Production of Security Requirements Statements and Risk Balance Cases.
- Production & review of RMADS & OSMP & associated documentation.
- Review ITHC Testing & remediation plans. Audit supplier for correct level of due diligence.
- Production of Pre-PIA & PIA, MOD Code of Connection & MOD Statement of Connection Conformity.
- Chair of SWG & Security Surgeries & production/distribution of outputs.
- Audit of live operations & inspection of Protective Monitoring system.
- Regular mtgs with Accreditor & NCSC.Witness system performance post changes in the design.
- Hold DV Clearance
- Hold CCP Senior SIRA status
- Detailed knowledge of Government IA Policy, incluidng JSP440, JSP604, IS1/2, DIANS and NCSC IA Guidance
- Provide evidence of detailed gateway design and capability including NSCS Architectural Patterns and an in depth understanding of how NCSC works
- Provide evidence of detailed knowledge of Security Requirements and related compliance/non compliance within the designs
- Provide evidence of detailed knowledge of OSMP documentation
- Provide evidence of of detailed experience of how the accreditation process works within the UK Government and Defence systems
This project will run for a minimum of 24 months with scope to extend for another 6.
Paying up to £700 per day OUTSIDE IR35.
Based in Surrey.
If you are interested please send me an up to date CV. If you know anyone else who would be suitable please send these details onto them so we can connect!
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website www.lawrenceharvey.com and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies @lawharveyjobs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's